HEC Approved Journal
Indexed in DRJI.org
DOAJ and EBSCO HOST in process
In 2010, the College of Computer Science & Information Systems (CCSIS) was asked to add value in its programs and come up with innovative ideas. The faculty of CCSIS, after few brainstorming sessions decided to launch a new journal to publish original research in the fields of Science and Engineering. CCSIS started working on this project and started a bi-annual, peer reviewed, journal by the name PJETS (Pakistan Journal of Engineering, Technology & Science). PJETS is published in June and December of each year. Editorial Board consists of two groups, Editorial Advisory Board (EAB) and Editorial Review Board (ERB). ERB consists of scholars with good academic background and proven research interest from reputed institutes. Many ERB members are associated with universities/ institutes abroad, e.g. Malaysia, US, Canada, UAE, and Oman. In 2013, the HEC recognized PJETS.
The aim of this journal is to promote innovative ideas and original research in the fields of Science and Engineering. This journal aims at publishing authentic research papers to create a culture of innovation and scientific development
Review and Publication Process:
Recently the PJETS has adopted the Journal Management System which can be accessed by LATEST ISSUES or REGISTER NOW. Submissions, refereeing, contacts with authors, etc are now through the Journal Management System rather than through mail and emails.
There is no fees for submitting an article in this journal:
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- Paper is first checked for plagiarism using TURNITIN(similiarity index should be less than 20%)
- Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review. The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- One hard copy of the published journal (Print) for each article will be sent to the author/corresponding author. The review process takes maximum two weeks
Copyrights for articles published in PJETS are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal.